The Mill Adventure (TMA) has just launched a flexible tournament tool native to the platform, with an opportunity for white labels and similar brands to draw new customers and engage existing ones. This tool will also enable operators to enhance the performance of a game and increase its loyalty program.
What’s On Offer
As part of the new solution, players will be able to enjoy the following:
- Cross-Vertical: This allows users to create tournaments for slots, live casino, and sportsbook, that suit various sorts of customers and allow them to fight against each other.
- Numerous Tournament Sorts and Dynamic Segmentation: Customers will be able to select from multiple tournament types. They vary according to the different parameters such as the highest multiplier win, total wins, and most played ones. It is followed by TMA’s segmentation tools to ensure targeting of correct sorts of players.
- Your Tournament, Your Rules: Thanks to the powerful interface, there is a chance to customize the calculation of points across factors such as verticals, sports markets, type of casino game, and wallets. It is also possible to adjust the opt-in conditions and limits for tournaments including the min wager, max points over a certain timeframe period, sportsbook odds, and the inclusion of bonus money and casino spins.
- Manage Tournaments with Ease: Thanks to the content management system, every tournament has a generated page, and you can use it to share all info about the tournament, check the eligible titles and T&C.
- Real-Time Leaderboard and Mobile Support: Users can view their place on a leaderboard that upgrades in real-time. This means that you can follow it on different devices including mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Flexible Prizes and Payouts: Following the position on the leaderboard, players can get different awards based on the flexible bonus tool. Prizes can be delivered automatically, or it can include the verification of winners before payout.
All the tools by TMA are compliant with Regulated Markets and can be utilized in a different regulated markets that enable player incentives.
Commenting on the new product, Head of Casino at The Mill Adventure, Bjørnar Heggernes said:
“Tournaments are not just nice-to-have feature for casinos; it has definitely proven to be crucial for the long-term success of casinos. With our tournament tool, we don’t want to just give operators the technology — more importantly, we want to give them the freedom and flexibility to easily create and customize their tournaments in a format and manner that is unique to their business and marketing goals.”
“The Mill Adventure Launches Flexible Tournament Tool for Player Engagement”, themill.io, January 7, 2021.
The post The Mill Adventure Discloses Flexible Tournament Tool for Player Engagement first appeared on RealMoneyAction.com.