The traditional yearly CEEGC will be hosted in a virtual format on 22 September and brings together top industry specialists from the CEE, CIS, and Balkans.
The team at Hipther Agency is excited to announce the comeback of one of the most important conferences in the Central and Eastern European region, the CEEGC.
The yearly Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference was launched in 2016 and is the crown event for the gambling industry professionals that are looking to dive into quality discussions about the CEE, CIS, and Balkans.
Register here for free | View the agenda
In 2021, the event will be held in the virtual format and focuses on industry updates from Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Serbia, Austria, Switzerland, Germany and more.
Besides the regulatory talks and burning questions being answered about certain jurisdictions, the audience will have the opportunity to hear more about why the region is so important in the development of eSports.
Zoltán Tűndik, Co-Founder at HIPTHER Agency, stated: “CEEGC is the first conference series we launched back in 2016 and even if we can’t meet in person this year at the luxurious Ritz-Carlton Budapest, we are bringing you the opportunity to hear more from the experts who represent the industry for many years in the CEE, CIS and Balkans regions.”
The conference is sponsored by UltraPlay, Nordic Gambling, and PLANZER LAW.
Among the already confirmed industry experts, you can find:
- Cosmina Simion – Managing Partner at Simion & Baciu
- Nadiya Attard – Director of Sales at Relax Gaming
- Lyubomira Lazarova – Chief Marketing Officer at UltraPlay
- Alex Iaroshenko – CEO at Betbazar
- Ilya Machavariani – CEO and Senior Partner at 4H Agency
- Lazar Miučin – VP of Strategic Partnerships at NSoft
- Luka Popović – Partner at BDK Advokati
- Peter Ivanov – Head of Trading at UltraPlay
- Marek Suchar – Head of Partnerships at Oddin.gg
- Aleksej Mišković – Senior Partner at Law Firm Glinska & Mišković Ltd.
- Oskar Fröberg – CEO and Founder of Abios
- Piotr Dynowski – Partner/Attorney at Law/Head of IP/Media/Tech&Comms Practice at Bird & Bird Poland
- Jaka Repanšek – Media and TECH Law Expert
- Joe Ewens – Managing Editor of Vixio
- Dr.Simon Planzer – Partner at PLANZER LAW
- Jan Řehola – Director at IFGR and Partner at PS Legal
- Dr. Robert Skalina – Senior Advisor at WH Partners
- Gábor Helembai – Senior Associate at Bird & Bird Budapest
- Andrius Gabnys – Founding Attorney at Gabnys.Gabniene
- Dan Iliovici – Vice President at Rombet
- …and many more
If you haven’t already registered, make sure to register here for free.
The strategic partners of the meetups are GameOn and Square In The Air.
For further sponsorship/speaking and marketing inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
To receive constant updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
Powered by WPeMatico