Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GiG) reports Q1 2022 revenues* of €19.1 million and an EBITDA of €6.5 million.
“I am satisfied with the Company’s progress in the first quarter, and we now move toward an exciting second quarter where our global strategic position across multiple areas of high value within the iGaming industry creates truly exciting prospects for growth across the business units”, says Richard Brown, CEO of GiG.
- GiG achieved all time high revenues* in Q1 2022 of €19.1m (15.0), an increase of 27% YoY, all organic growth
- EBITDA was €6.5m (4.9), up 32%, EBITDA margin* increased to 34.2% (32.8%)
- EBIT was €2.9m (1.9), up 53%, EBIT margin* increased to 15.1% (12.6%)
- Revenues in Media Services at all-time high of €14.1m (10.0), an increase of 40%, with an all-time high EBITDA of €6.8m (4.6)
- Revenues* for Platform Services were €5.0m (5.2), a decrease of 4%, with an EBITDA of €-0.3m (0.3), impacted by departure of HardRock and Dutch market in Q4 2021
- Excluding white-labels and premium fees related to historic B2C sales, Platform revenue increased by 20% YoY
- Positive net profit of €1.1m with an EPS of €0.01
- Positive cash flow from operations of €3.8m (-0.1)
- Media Services reached a fifth successive all-time high in quarterly revenue and player intake, FTDs ended at 69,800 (43,700), up 60%
- Signed an extension to the long-term agreement with Betsson Group for the provision of Platform & Managed Services, taking the term of the contract to Q4 2025
- Two new brands were launched, taking the number of live brands to 25 at quarter end
- Three new client projects completed, all dev complete pending clients’ decision to launch
Events after Q1
- Signed Acquisition of Sportnco completed on 1 April
- Signed a head of terms agreement with a Tier 1 retail operator in the UK for the provision of turnkey managed service solutions
- Signed agreement with existing Sportnco partner Betway for the provision of Sportnco’s Sportsbook and PAM for Portugal
- Signed Full Game in Angola, first multi-product contract and first move into emerging regulated African continent
- Signed an extension with SkyCity, taking the term to May 2025
- GiG Media was awarded “best casino affiliate” award at the iGB Affiliate Awards in London
- April has developed positively, and revenues are up 42% compared to the same period last year, whereof 28% organic growth
*Revenues are adjusted for revenues from a platform client where GiG recognizes the full operations in its profit and loss statement, which are partly offset by related cost of sales and site overheads. Cost of sales, marketing expenses and EBITDA-margin are adjusted accordingly. See Note 2 in the Q1-2022 Interim Report for more details.
Investor presentation and webcast
CEO Richard Brown will present the Q1 2022 results via livestream at 10:00 CET. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A-session, and investors, analysts and journalists are welcome to participate. The presentation will be given in English.
Link to the livestream:
Powered by WPeMatico