The European Gaming Quarterly Meetups have proved to be of huge success for the gaming and gambling industry in Europe + CIS region, and the #hipthers are excited to send you a reminder that the Q1 Meetup of 2022 is taking place next week on 15 February.
Launched in 2021, the quarterly meetups are designed to keep you up-to-date with what is fresh in the European gambling industry.
The meetups feature several panel discussions per region and topics that are joined by key industry experts, CEOs, C-Level Executives, Business Development Managers, and sometimes government officials/regulators.
All meetups offer the opportunity to network online in special break-out sessions, but also join a round table discussion that answers all burning questions of the industry at a certain point in time during the year. All this is done in a safe, virtual environment.
You can register here for free to receive updates about the speaker lineup and agenda.
As mentioned above, the first virtual quarterly meetup will take place next week on Tuesday, 15 February, and here is the lineup of discussions you can join via ZOOM, WireUp, HIPTHER TV, or YouTube:
Times are CET (Central European Time)
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM – Regulation Outlook in Europe: Austria and Germany
- 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM – Diversity and Inclusion in the gaming industry, an ongoing discussion
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – Nordic Updates by Nordic Gambling
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Trending in Q1 (recent slots releases, esports tournaments, etc.)
Among the confirmed experts who are taking part in the discussions you can find:
- Iris den Boer – Head of Responsible Gaming at BetCity.nl
- Maria McDonald – Partner at Nordic Gambling
- Dr. Joerg Hofmann – Partner at MELCHERS LAW
- Robert Lenzhofer – Co-Founder & CEO at Hölle Games
- Thomas Forstner – Secretary-General of the OVWG
- Andrius Gabnys – Founding Attorney at Gabnys.Gabniene
- Oliver Niner – Head Of Sales at PandaScore
- Robin MacDonald – Co-Founder & Managing Partner at Rubik Talent
- Zoltán Tűndik – Co-Founder at HIPTHER Agency
- Gustaf Hoffstedt – Secretary-General at the Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling
- Jari Vähänen – Partner at The Finnish Gambling Consultants Oy
- Alex Iaroshenko – CEO at Betbazar
- Ernest Lewicki – Head of Sales, Europe at BETEGY
- Vladimir Malakchi – CBDO at Evoplay Entertainment
- Nicholas Brown – Senior Account Director at Square in the Air
- …and many more
You can register here for free to receive updates about the speaker lineup, agenda, and all upcoming meetup-related information, including recordings.
Hipther Agency is the parent brand of European Gaming, PICANTE, WireUp Zone, and Gaming Americas, eSports Connect, the HIPTHER news app and the WireUp networking app found on the Play Store.
To receive constant updates from Hipther Agency and conference agenda updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
For sponsorship/speaking inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Manager at Hipther Agency) at [email protected]
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency) at [email protected]
Powered by WPeMatico