As we approach the one-month anniversary of the launch of legal and regulated sports betting in Ontario, Bookies.com looked at what operaters have had the most popular apps in the Canadian market since the April 4 launch of legal sports betting.
- The FanDuel sports betting app owns a 71 percent share of all new downloads of sports betting apps in Ontario.
- According to data supplied by Wells Fargo, and covering from Ontario’s April 4 launch through April 14, these are the rankings of daily active users:
- Canadian-owned theScoreBet – 78,000 daily active users
- British sports betting giant bet365 – 78,000 daily active users
- Global betting company Betway – 43,000 daily active users
- New York based American betting giant FanDuel – 30,000 daily active users
- Despite partnering with the Trailer Park Boys, NHL Alumni, Toronto Maple Leafs and Curling Canada in their huge marketing effort, PointsBet ON only sits at 5,000 daily active users
- Betway, which held approximately 50 percent of the grey, unregulated market in Ontario, has maintained a solid 21 percent share in the licensed and regulated Ontario sports betting marketplace.
- The biggest shoe to drop in the Ontario online sports betting marketplace will be the launch of DraftKings in the province.
See full Bookies.com analysis here: https://bookies.com/news/which-betting-apps-are-most-popular-in-ontario-sports-betting-market
Powered by WPeMatico