The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board approved six consent agreements between the PGCB’s Office of Enforcement Counsel and license holders resulting in a total of $284,000 in fines along with two non-monetary enforcements.
The consent agreements approved are as follows:
– Boyd Gaming Corporation, a $150,000 fine for failure to disclose facts relating to the suitability of a principal;
– Mountainview Thoroughbred Racing Association, operator of Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course, two fines totaling $120,000, one for permitting a self-excluded patron to participate in gaming activity, become intoxicated, and cause damage to other vehicles, and the second for its failure to prevent circumvention of licensing requirements;
– Valley Forge Convention Center Partners, LLC, operator of Valley Forge Casino Resort, a $14,000 fine for an underage gaming incident;
– Sugarhouse HSP Gaming, LP, operator of Rivers Casino Philadelphia which received no fine but were mandated to implement additional security and surveillance requirements stemming from unattended children incidents; and,
– Snow Shoe Travel Plaza, Inc. and Pit Stop Travel Plaza, Inc., no fine but the surrender of two Video Gaming Terminal (VGT) establishment licenses and two principal licenses for non-adherence to various licensing requirements.
Powered by WPeMatico