Amazon Prime Gaming and video game developer and publisher Riot Games have renewed a promotion to make Riot’s games better for Amazon Prime members through exclusive in-game content for Riot’s biggest titles, including League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift, and new this year, Teamfight Tactics.
Prime Gaming will also continue its role as a global sponsor across Riot’s esports titles, League of Legends Esports and VALORANT Esports, as well as becoming the first global sponsor for Teamfight Tactics Esports, providing free content during various events throughout the year. This collaboration, which runs through 2023, showcases Prime Gaming’s support of Riot’s growing portfolio of world-class esports events that continue to be the hottest ticket in the industry, selling out some of the world’s most iconic arenas in record time.
Prime members will have an opportunity to claim the following offers:
- League of Legends — Beginning in March, the Prime Gaming Capsule includes a Mystery Skin Permanent (guaranteed epic), a Champion Permanent, 350 Riot Points, four Champion Shards, 30-day XP boost, Mystery Ward Skin, two Series 1 Eternal Shards, and 200 Orange Essence.
- Teamfight Tactics — Beginning in April, for the first time, Prime members can claim content every month for an entire year (12 drops total) for the leading autobattler. This will include Emote, Icon, Little Legend, and Star Shard bundle content.
- League of Legends: Wild Rift — Beginning in March, Prime members can grab content every month for an entire year (12 drops total) for the mobile game. Content will include random Baubles, Emotes, Recalls, Skins, and Skin Poses.
- VALORANT — Beginning in March, players can grab timed-exclusive core content every month for an entire year (12 drops total) for VALORANT gameplay. Planned content includes Player Cards, Gun Buddies, and Sprays.
- Legends of Runeterra — Beginning in March, Prime members can claim content on a monthly basis including Tier 3 Prismatic Chests, Epic Cards, and Rare Cards.
“We’re thrilled to continue our successful promotion with Riot Games. It’s clear to us that Prime Gaming members deeply value the regular content for several of Riot’s biggest and most popular games that we’ve offered to date. We’re excited to build on this success and continue delivering incredible value for Prime Gaming members and Riot fans,” Josh Dodson, Director of Prime Gaming, said.
“Expanding the partnership with Prime Gaming across our games and esports is a win for players around the World, who will continue to enjoy benefits which enhance their fandom. As we grow our portfolio of games and broader entertainment experiences, we are excited Prime Gaming is continuing along for this journey, sharing our long term mission of making it better to be a player across the Riot ecosystem,” Max Boigon, Head of Strategic Alliances and Partnerships at Riot Games, said.
As part of the year-long collaboration, Prime Gaming will be a global sponsor across League of Legends Esports, the VALORANT Champions Tour (VCT), and Teamfight Tactics Esports competitions, as well as sponsor multiple LoL Esports events for the LCS and LEC, and VCT competitions in North America and EMEA regions in 2023. Prime members will have the opportunity to claim exclusive Esports emotes during LoL Esports global events such as MSI and Worlds, and during VCT events, Prime Gaming will continue to present key broadcast moments including Agent Selects, Flawless, and post-match highlights.
“Prime Gaming has been a longstanding partner for Riot, and we’re proud to share a mutual commitment toward providing deeper experiences that make it more rewarding to be a fan. We’re proud to have a partner like Prime Gaming supporting our broad fan base across LoL Esports, the VALORANT Champions Tour, and Teamfight Tactics,” John Needham, President of Esports for Riot Games, said.
Powered by WPeMatico