Rush Street Interactive, Inc., which operates the BetRivers, PlaySugarHouse, and RushBet online casino and sportsbook brands, has developed “RushArena
RSI’s initial execution of RushArena is “RushRace
- Permits players to join at any time in the tournament window
- Tournaments are designed so players can choose from a wide number of game selections
- Players can switch games during the tournament to try their luck at a different title
- Players can start with different balances and win based on a wide range of different outcomes
- Players can adjust wager amounts based on desired strategy
- Leader boards and player positions are updated in real time and can be viewed while competing
- Tournament entries may be awarded by a wide range of methods, including purchases from RSI’s proprietary bonus store using bonus store points
RSI has always offered various ways to award players with more opportunities to win and earn rewards. Scratch Cards, Wheel Spins, instant animated awards and RSI’s industry leading proprietary Bonus Store are some of the rewards players can choose.These rewards have always revolved around opportunities to win with games of chance between the player and RSI. Now RushArena extends RSI’s relationship with its valued casino players by offering fun tournaments and other experiences where casino players can compete against each other for exciting rewards and prizes.
“Enhancing the player experience remains our top business strategy,” said Richard Schwartz, CEO of RSI. “We listen to our customers, and by owning, building and innovating the framework, we can tailor our games to deliver what our casino players, or insights obtained from them, have told us they want. We use these ground-breaking game mechanics to create new experiences, which is consistent with our goal to increase retention, loyalty, and business KPIs.”
RSI’s revolutionary framework will also allow for the addition of new head-to-head contests and much more in the future. The engine used to create RushArena and its RushRaces will also soon be employed to create peer-to-peer competition events, which will allow BetRivers.com, PlaySugarHouse.com, and RushBet patrons to challenge each other in fun and rewarding battles.
Powered by WPeMatico