Sportradar Group AG (NASDAQ: SRAD) (“Sportradar” or the “Company”), a leading global sports technology company focused on creating immersive experiences for sports fans and bettors, today announced that Gerard Griffin, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following two conferences in September:
- Citi’s 2023 Global Technology Conference at the Hilton Midtown hotel in New York City on Wednesday, September 6, 2023. Sportradar will host investor meetings during the conference.
- Bank of America’s Annual Gaming and Lodging Conference at the Bank of America Tower in New York City on September 7, 2023. Sportradar will host investor meetings during the conference.
Sportradar is reaffirming its annual outlook range provided on August 9, 2023 for revenue and Adjusted EBITDA1 for fiscal 2023 as follows:
- Revenue in the range of €902.0 million to €920.0 million, representing growth of 24% to 26% over fiscal 2022.
- Adjusted EBITDA1 in a range of €157.0 million to €167.0 million, representing 25% to 33% growth versus last year.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin1 in the range of 17% to 18%.
Sportradar is also providing additional guidance on the relative weighting of revenue and Adjusted EBITDA1 in the third and fourth quarters of fiscal 2023 as follows:
- Third quarter 2023 should represent approximately 43% of our second half revenue and 52% of our second half Adjusted EBITDA1.
- Fourth quarter 2023 should represent approximately 57% of our second half revenue and 48% of our second half Adjusted EBITDA1.
1 Non-IFRS financial measure; see “Non-IFRS Financial Measures and Operating Metrics” and accompanying tables for further explanations and reconciliations of non-IFRS measures to IFRS measures.