The NFL is headed down its home stretch, but the league’s MVP is still very much up for grabs ahead of Week 13, according to TheLines.com, which tracks odds in the U.S. regulated sports betting market.
Tom Brady, the three-time MVP who has his Tampa Bay Buccaneers off to an 8-3 start, remains the favorite to win the NFL’s MVP award. The 44-year-old is being offered at +275, meaning bettors would win $275 for every $100 wagered, according to a consensus of that nation’s largest legal online sportsbooks — including DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM, BetRivers, Caesars, and PointsBet. Brady’s odds improved from +350 after the Bucs won a 38-31 shootout Sunday over the Indianapolis Colts.
A fourth MVP would inch Brady closer to the NFL record five awards that Peyton Manning won in his career. But the league’s other star quarterbacks have ideas of their own. The Buffalo Bills’ Josh Allen is a consensus +500 pick, while reigning MVP and Green Bay Packers star Aaron Rodgers sits at +650. Former MVP Patrick Mahomes (+900) and Dak Prescott (+900) are in oddsmakers’ top five. Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor (+1900) is the only non-quarterback to crack the Top 10.
“The NFL is a quarterback-driven league, so it isn’t a surprise that quarterbacks dominate the list,” said Brett Collson, lead analyst for TheLines.com. “Total league MVP awards is one of the few records Tom Brady doesn’t already hold, but a fourth MVP would put the record in reach. With a month left to play, though, there are still plenty of opportunities for others to make their case.”
The consensus favorites to win the league’s MVP, as of Monday, Nov. 29:
- Tom Brady +275
- Josh Allen +500
- Aaron Rodgers +650
- Patrick Mahomes +900
- Dak Prescott +1000
- Kyler Murray +1300
- Lamar Jackson +1600
- Matthew Stafford +1600
- Justin Herbert +1800
- Jonathan Taylor +1900
The consensus point spreads for Week 13 games, as of Monday, Nov. 29:
- Dallas Cowboys (-6) at New Orleans Saints; over/under 47.5
- Indianapolis Colts (-8.5) at Houston Texans; over/under 46.5
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-10) at Atlanta Falcons; over/under 50.5
- New York Giants at Miami Dolphins (-3); over/under 41.5
- Philadelphia Eagles (-7) at New York Jets; over/under 45.5
- Arizona Cardinals (-7.5) at Chicago Bears; over/under 45.5
- Los Angeles Chargers at Cincinnati Bengals (-2.5); over/under 50.5
- Minnesota Vikings (-7) at Detroit Lions; over/under 47
- Washington Football Team at Las Vegas Raiders (-2.5); over/under 49.5
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Los Angeles Rams (-13); over/under 48
- Baltimore Ravens (-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers; over/under 44.5
- San Francisco 49ers (-3) at Seattle Seahawks; over/under 46.5
- Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs (-9.5); over/under 47.5
- New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills (-3); over/under 44.5
To access updated lines and a betting guide for every NFL team, visit www.thelines.com/betting/nfl. To access Week 13 odds, visit www.thelines.com/nfl-week-13-odds-2021/.
Powered by WPeMatico