Alta, an independent VR game development studio from Australia won the 34th Fan Favorite weekly vote at the Game Development World Championship 2021 (GDWC) with A Township Tale, a VR adventure game that is in early access in Oculus.
“Band together with your friends and explore a long-forgotten world filled with adventure, danger, and ancient secrets. Tame the wilderness as a group and build your own town. A sanctuary in this wild land, your town is where you’ll craft gear for your next expedition. It takes all kinds of heroes to make a successful town. Will you be a warrior? A miner? A blacksmith? Choose your destiny, and unlock new abilities for your town and your party.”
2nd Place: I Expect You To Die 2: The Spy and The Liar: “Players return to the immersive world of espionage Schell Games created, and go deep undercover to explore the diabolical intelligence the Agency received regarding Zoraxis’ move for world domination.”
3rd Place: Ziggy’s Cosmic Adventures: “Ziggy’s Cosmic Adventures is a fully immersive cockpit VR game set in a stunning universe. Fight your way through the solar system amidst intense arcade combat, and navigate through treacherous space environments.”
GDWC team sends congratulations to the winner and thanks to all Nominees.
GDWC 2021 Fan Favorite Vote 35 Nominees are:
– Carnage by [Insert Name] Studios (Sweden)
– Coromon by TRAGsoft (Netherlands)
– No Plan B by GFX47 (France)
– Noir Storm – A Classic Adventure Game by Diskeletton Studios
– OMFG: One Million Fatal Guns by Gun Hit Wonders (USA)
– Purple Desert by Fantastic Team (USA)
– Ravenous Devils by Bad Vices Games (Italy)
– The Mortuary Assistant by DarkStone Digital (USA)
– There You Are by Funky Dango
Powered by WPeMatico