Spotlight Sports Group expands football coverage with new Superfeed packages

By | July 1, 2021

Ahead of the new football season, Spotlight Sports Group has released a series of new pre-play and in-play packages which will be powered by its Superfeed content engine.

The new packages, Spotlight Sports Group said, will expand its coverage of football across more teams and leagues “than ever before”. 

Will Fyler, Spotlight Sports Group’s Head of Digital, explained: “Euro 2020 has been an amazing tournament and the appetite for football content has grown throughout. Heads are now turning to the return of the domestic season. 

“Ahead of the big kick-off, we’ve expanded our football coverage to cover more games than ever before. 

“We are utilising AI and our editorial experts to provide insights, projections and verdicts to engage your audience days before the match and all the way through to the final whistle.”

Superfeed, which is delivered via API or widget integration, will incorporate Spotlight Sports Group’s content into one product to deliver pre-match football content from more than 20,000 matches from every league across Europe. 

Analysis is then used to create projections, insights and verdicts which sit alongside the relevant markets, thereby enabling gambling operators to drive bettor engagement.

Fyler added: “Our research shows bettors are knowledgeable on 5% of events, however, our Superfeed engine can provide insight and analysis on the other 95% of football events on your sportsbook. The product makes more events matter to bettors and is second to none in the marketplace.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *