The team at Hipther Agency is excited to announce the draft agenda for the 2022 edition of the Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference (CEEGC) which is now at its 7th edition.
The conference and the prestigious CEEG Awards (Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards) will take place on the 16th of September at The Ritz-Carlton Budapest.
Register/Get tickets here
As mentioned above, the team is ready to reveal the draft agenda that includes some of the most awaited discussions of the regions and there is plenty to talk about when it comes to new regulations, taxing bracket updates, industry innovation, etc.
“CEEGC Budapest was launched in 2016 and instantly brought a fresh look with its boutique-style layout. It also made compliance talks sexy at time where the industry online focused on marketing. Fast forward 7 years, compliance updates are the most looked for topics in the industry and we are of course not easing on the quality of the discussions and networking. We look forward to greeting you this September and the luxurious Ritz-Carlton Budapest for some of the most important compliance related content in the CEE and Balkans,” stated Zoltán Tűndik, Co-Founder and Head of Business at Hipther Agency.
Among the traditional topics which are updated yearly, participants have the opportunity to dive into regulatory and gaming/gambling industry related information about Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Ukraine and more.
The draft program looks the following way:
- 08:00 – 09:30 – Registration – Pick up your badge and start networking right away. There are probably many friends waiting to shake your hand.
- 09:30 – 10:30 – Industry Update: Central and Eastern Europe
- Main focus: Romania, Hungary, Czechia
- 10:30 – 11:30 – Industry Update: Central and Eastern Europe
- Main focus: Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine
- 11:30 – 12:00 – Morning Networking Break
- 12:00 – 12:30 – Nordic Updates by Nordic Gambling
- 12:30 – 13:00 – Fire-side chat by PLANZER LAW
- 13:00 – 14:00 – Complimentary Lunch Break
- 14:00 – 14:45 – Industry Update: Balkans
- 14:45 – 15:30 – The technological advancements of the online gaming industry
- 15:30 – 16:00 – Afternoon networking session
- 16:00 – 16:45 – Comparing Responsible Gaming Programs and acts (Europe vs USA)
- 16:45 – 17:30 – CEEG Awards ’22 Ceremony
All times are in CEST (Central European Summer Time) and there might be changes. Make sure to always follow the online program on the event website to be up-to-date with the times.
For more details, visit www.ceegc.eu
Hipther Agency is the parent brand of European Gaming, PICANTE, WireUp Zone, and Gaming Americas, eSports Connect, the HIPTHER news app and the WireUp networking app (in the testing phase) found on the Play Store.
To receive constant updates from Hipther Agency and conference agenda updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
For sponsorship/speaking inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Manager at Hipther Agency) at [email protected]
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency) at [email protected]
Hipther Agency press contacts:
Zoltan Tuendik, Head of Business
[email protected], +40 735 559 234
Alex Marginean, Marketing Specialist
[email protected], +40 731 394 220
Powered by WPeMatico