The third European Gaming Quarterly Meetup will take place on the 9th of September and continues its mission.
There is only a week to go until the team at Hipther Agency welcomes you again to the virtual stage and brings you the opportunity to dive into quality discussions with some of the greatest minds of the online and land-based gambling industry in Europe.
If you haven’t already registered, make sure to register here for free.
The already confirmed sponsors are Altenar, Play’n GO, nanocosmos, PLANZER LAW, Nordic Gambling, and All-In Global.
The discussions will focus on some of the most talked-about topics such as compliance and operations-related updates from the Netherlands, updates from the Iberian Peninsula (Spain and Portugal), and the Nordic industry updates.
Besides the regulatory updates, the meetup will also feature two interactive sessions:
- What are the opportunities for the iGaming industry in an ever-increasingly regulated marketplace? (Sponsored by Play’n GO)
- Level up – the rise of skill-based arcade games
You can view the full agenda on the following link: https://europeangaming.eu/meetups/schedule-q3-meetup/
The final agenda looks the following way:
ALL TIMES ARE CEST – Central European Summer Time (Berlin time)
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM – Regulation Outlook on 2021 in Europe
- 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM – Updates from the Iberian Peninsula
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM – Nordic Updates
- 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM – What are the opportunities for the iGaming industry in an ever-increasingly regulated marketplace? (Sponsored by Play’n GO)
- 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM – Level up – the rise of skill-based arcade games
Among the confirmed experts, you can find:
- Annemarie Furtschegger – Secretary General at APAJO – Associação Portuguesa de Apostas e Jogos Online
- Alba Monroy – Senior Business Development Manager at Relax Gaming Ltd
- Helen Walton – Chief Commercial Officer, G Games
- Minna Ripatti – Founding partner and legal advisor at Legal Gaming in Finland
- Ciara Nic Liam – Commercial Director – Gaming at Betsson Group
- Alan Littler – Gaming Lawyer at Kalff Katz & Franssen
- Peter-Paul de Goeij – Managing Director at NOGA | Netherlands Online Gambling Association
- Simon Planzer – Partner at PLANZER LAW
- Arcangelo Lonoce – Head of Business Development – Europe at Habanero Systems
- Mario Benito – Chief Commercial Officer R. FRANCO DIGITAL
- Christian Tirabassi – Senior Partner at Ficom Leisure
- Morten Ronde – CEO at Danish Online Gambling Association and Managing Partner at Nordic Gambling
- Gustaf Hoffstedt – Secretary-General at the Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling
- Dinos Stranomitis – Director and COO at Altenar
- Magnus Olsson – Head of Sales and Account Management at Play’n GO
- Jan Urbanec – CEO at Endorphina
- Oliver Lietz – Owner/Director at nanocosmos
- Andrius Gabnys – Attorney At Law – Gabnys Law Firm
- Lloyd Purser – Chief Operating Officer at FunFair Technologies
- Shalva Bukia – Product Director at Spribe
- Benedict (Ben) McDonagh – CEO and Co Founder, Green Jade Games
Register here for free
You can view the full recordings of the Q1, Q2 meetups on the following links:
- Q1 recording: https://youtu.be/ittmJIjutJk
- Q2 recording: https://youtu.be/pSJOytzpCgY
- Do-s and don’ts for emerging markets: https://youtu.be/NIDxxBToSUI
- Regulation Outlook on 2021 in Europe: https://youtu.be/v4MiGl5SVBc
- Regulator’s decisions and politics: https://youtu.be/ny6jQc44APg
The aim of the quarterly virtual meetups is to increase access to quality information, but also provide an excellent opportunity to participate in engaging discussions between the industry stakeholders.
All through the year, you can tune in on quality discussions and meet up with the top names from the EU/EEA/CIS and Balkans via the European Gaming Quarterly Meetups, or with the North and Latin American gaming industry via the Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetups.
The strategic partners of the meetups are GameOn and Square In The Air.
For further sponsorship/speaking and marketing inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
To receive constant updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
Powered by WPeMatico