Sports betting is slowly getting approval in Louisiana and Caesars Entertainment is happy to launch its best-in-class Sportsbook app in the state. The company is celebrating its presence in Louisiana, and before the launch of mobile sports betting in the region, Caesars will have a chance to offer local sports fans its authentic Sportsbook app. It will allow players to register, deposit money, and enjoy a selection of pre-match and live betting markets and odds.
Early registrants will also claim special benefits including:
- Be one of the first players to register and get a $100 Bet bonus
- Deposit and keep funds on your balance, and you will receive an extra $1 in free bets for every point scored by local teams (you should have $50 or more)
More About the New App
The Caesars Sportsbook app blends the engagement of mobile sports betting with the powerful loyalty program, Caesars Rewards. Every bet, win or lose, provides the bettor with Tier Credits and Reward Credits that can be utilized to enjoy incredible experiences within the Caesars portfolio. Moreover, players can enjoy customized offerings, flexible limits, and a range of betting lines.
As for the additional features, players can expect the following:
- Every bet earns – whether you win or lose, every bet gives more with Caesars Rewards.
- Thousands of ways to wager – Caesars Sportsbook features extensive odds and flexible limits, such as live in-play betting, props, and same-game parlays
- Easy to play – Caesars Sportsbook facilitates the betting process including deposit and withdrawals
- A reputable name in casino entertainment – Caesars Sportsbook is known for its quality reputation as it has already signed agreements with the biggest teams, leagues, and media companies across Louisiana and the USA
Apart from mobile sports wagering, sports bettors will soon benefit from in-person sports betting at Caesars venues Harrah’s New Orleans and Horseshoe Bossier City. Every casino will take in-person wagers at temporary retail locations within the properties, before launching the new Caesars Sportsbooks.
Commenting on the launch of the sportsbook app, Co-President of Caesars Digital, Eric Hession, said:
“Louisiana and the entire Gulf Coast region are a special part of the Caesars family. We couldn’t be more excited to build on our longstanding commitments in the state with the launch of legal sports betting.
We know how passionate Bayou State sports fans are about their teams and we’re confident our brand-new Caesars Sportsbook app and the exciting offers we have for launch can offer them a sports experience that can’t be matched.”
“The Caesars Sportsbook App is Now Live in Louisiana!”, caesars.mediaroom.com, October 22, 2021.
The post The Caesars Entertainment Presents its Sportsbook App in Louisiana first appeared on RealMoneyAction.com.